Thrace Group is a Greek multinational Group, which activates in the production and distribution of polypropylene& polyethylene products. The Group has production facilities in 6 countries and distribution and trade companies in 5 countries. The Group operates a distribution network which extends to more than 80 countries.
Thrace Nonwovens & Geosynthetics (Thrace NG), member of Thrace Group, is seeking to fill the position of:
The job holder will be based in Xanthi
- Manage information systems, provide the business with the applications required for business purposes, Support of ERP application
- Establish effective and open communication with the business, identify the business needs, get clear specifications and transform them to business solutions
- Defines information requirements according to specific organization processes
- Ensure quality of application data, manage application access
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems that are cost-effective and meet user requirements Business Processes Integration into ERP
- Designs, selects and implements off the shelf applications and custom developed solutions that improve business processes
- Identify problematic areas and implement solutions
- Manage the relationship and conduct negotiations with IS vendors/suppliers
- Comply with Thrace Group IT policies
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field (or relevant)
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years in an Application Specialist role
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Business acumen, thorough knowledge of business processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent cooperation, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, focused on results
- Strong Project Management & Time Management skills
The company offers
- a competitive salary
- excellent working conditions and opportunities for training and development in a dynamically changing environment.
Applicants are kindly asked to send their CVby e-mail at [email protected], code IT005.