MEET THE FUTURE
On behalf of our client, an International Company that is starting for the first time to operate in Greece, with a leading role in its field, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for the area of western Thessaloniki.
- Perform all maintenance mechanical activities on packing and making machines to ensure that maintenance program (preventive and reactive) is carried out in accordance with Key Performance indicators as well as quality, safety and environment standards.
- Actively engaged in repair of mechanical parts.
- Direct impact on next indicators: machines availability, cost of maintenance, visual and physical product quality, yield, uptime, reject rate, waste rate, product availability
- Perform all mechanical activities (repair, maintenance, installation& commissioning, relocation, overhaul, size changes, and up-grades) in order to ensure equipment availability for production with good quality, low costs, uninterrupted and safe operation of the production equipment.
- Assure the efficiency of the maintenance activities to ensure products meet quality standards and take actions immediately to address variances from quality standards and to maintain high productivity.
- Ensure that machines and equipment fulfill safety and quality requirements while running at the highest efficiencies and with minimum disruptions to the continual production process.
- Follow cleaning procedures and ensure that workshop, production equipment and surrounding area clean and tidy during/after the maintenance.
- Identify the reasons of machine downtimes/quality problems and take immediate actions in order to maximize machine availability and improve quality.
- Maintain communication with relevant people (operators, technicians, direct supervisors, store keeper) in order to find the most timely and cost effective solutions.
- Strictly adhere to all EHS rules, policies and procedures.
Fluent in English.
Able to understand machine operating manuals & spare parts catalogues.
Good experience on maintenance & trouble shooting of same types of machines
Knowledge of inspection procedures Relevant experience in packing machines
What’s in it for you
Competitive remuneration package
Friendly tech environment & continuous on the job training
Rapid development opportunities with the company in many countries
[Send us your CV now!]